- How much farther from the earth does the moon get each year?
(a) 1.5 inches (b) 6 inches (c) 12 inches
- Where was Nicolaus Copernicus born
(a) Poland (b) Greece (c) Italy
- Who wrote the song "Fly Me to the Moon"?
(a) Frank Sinatra (b) Bart Howard (c) Irving Berlin
- How long does a day last on the moon?
(a) 24 hours (b) 13 days (c) 27 days
- The moon is not visible in the night sky during which phase?
(a) New Moon (b) Waxing Gibbous (c) Third quarter
- Bonus Cheese Question: Casu Marzu is a beautiful Sardinian sheep's cheese. What added ingredient makes it taste very unique?
(a) Sardinian lemon liqueur (b) Garlic and herbs (c) Maggots
- (a) 1.5 inches
- (a) Poland
- (b) Bart Howard (originally titled "In Other Words", written in 1954
- (c) 27 days
- (a) New Moon
- (c) Maggots!