- In what year did French novelist Jules Verne publish 'From the Earth to the Moon'?
(a) 1947 (b) 1842 (c) 1865
- The last the last Appolo program manned mission to the Moon was
(a) Apollo 15 (b) Apollo 17 (c) Apollo 18
- What is a blue moon?
(a) when the moon looks bluish (b) the full moon in January (c) a thirteenth full moon in a calender year
- What is the largest mare on the moon known as?
(a) Mare Fecunditatis (b) Mare Humorum (c) Mare Imbrium
- The moon is not visible in the night sky during which phase?
(a) New Moon (b) Waxing Gibbous (c) Third quarter
- Bonus Cheese Question: Carbon dioxide produced by bacteria present during maturation gives which cheese its holes?
(a) Emmental (b) Bethmale (c) Jarlsberg
- (c) 1865
- (b) Apollo 17
- (c) a thirteenth full moon in a calender year
- (c) Mare Imbrium
- (a) New Moon
- (a) Emmental