- In what year did French novelist Jules Verne publish 'From the Earth to the Moon'?
(a) 1947 (b) 1842 (c) 1865
- How many kilos of rock did the Apollo program bring back from the moon
(a) 896kg (b) 531kg (c) 382kg
- What year did the first spacecraft reach the moon?
(a) 1959 (b) 1962 (c) 1968
- What percentage of gravity does the moon have compared to Earth?
(a) A fifth (b) A sixth (c) An Eighth
- The Full Moon in February is known as what?
(a) The Snow Moon (b) The Snowdrop Moon (c) The Worm Moon
- Bonus Cheese Question: This cheese is known for its ability to retain its shape when cooked
(a) Brie (b) Mozzarella (c) Halloumi
- (c) 1865
- (c) 382kg
- (a) 1959 (Luna 1, a Soviet craft)
- (b) A sixth
- (a) The Snow Moon
- (c) Halloumi