- Vieux Boulogne is?
(a) A soft cheese from the northern French port of the same name (b) A hard cheese from a town of that name just outside of Ontario in Canada (c) It’s a variety of boules played in Corsica
- Which blue cheese was first thought to be discovered by a young shepherd boy on a lonely hillside who became distracted by a beautiful girl passing by, and as a consequence, unwittingly left his packed lunch in a cave for several months which unsurprisingly started to develop a bit of mould?
(a) Danish Blue (b) Gorgonzola (c) Roquefort
- What kind of cheese was given to Queen Victoria as a wedding present?
(a) Blue Stilton (b) Red Windsor (c) Cheddar
- Which of these is French for 'fried dough', it is a pastry made from deep-fried dough and sprinkled with sugar?
(a) Beignet (b) Bagel (c) Baguette
- How much of the worlds chocolate comes from small family run farms?
(a) 10% (b) 50% (c) 80%
- Which infectious virus is named after a river valley in Congo Democratic Republic, where the first outbreak was recorded in 1976?
(a) Rubella (b) Ebola (c) Typhoid
- What does Tom Hanks compare life to in Forest Gump?
(a) A box of chocolates (b) A bowl of cherries (c) An elevator, a lot of ups and downs.
- Which English city was once known as Duroliponte?
a) Oxford b) Bath c) Cambridge
- What is the middle name of Angela Merkel?
(a) Ester (b) Dorothea (c) Clara
- The Full Moon in August is known as what?
(a) The Whale Moon (b) The Sturgeon Moon (c) The Flower Moon
- (a) A soft cheese from the northern French port of the same name
- (c) Roquefort
- (c) Cheddar - a 9ft wheel!
- (a) Beignet
- (c) 80%
- (b) Ebola
- (a) My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”
- c) Cambridge
- (b) Dorothea
- (b) The Sturgeon Moon