- Where is the 'Cheese grater' building in London?
(a) 30 St Mary Axe (b) 20 Fenchurch Street (c) 122 Leadenhall Street
- Who was dubbed “the father of Cheddar cheese”?
(a) Joseph Harding (b) Joseph Heeler (c) Joseph Cheddar
- How many different cheeses are made in France?
(a) Approx 300 (b) Approx 50 (c) Approx 6000 (d) Approx 1000
- What type of cheeses are native American products such as Colby, Monterey Jack and Tillamook?
(a) Cheddar (b) Emmental (c) Brick
- Chocolate played a part in which kitchen discovery?
(a) The Refrigerator (b)The Electric Whisk (c) The Microwave
- The pungent smell of Sauvignon Blanc is called by wine buffs?
(a) Cats pee (b) Dirty socks (c) Mouth-puckering
- The scientific name for the cocoa tree is THEBROMOA CACOA. What does that mean?
(a) Eat slowly, slowly (b) Food of the Gods (c) Cocoa gives life.
- Name the film which boasts the famous line: “You can’t handle the truth!”
(a) Titanic (b) A few good men (c) Gone with the wind
- How many islands in the British Isles?
(a) 60 (b) 600 (c) 6,000
- The average cumulative losses in bear markets are?
(a) 41% (b) 82% (c) 200% plus
- (c) 122 Leadenhall Street
- (a) Joseph Harding
- (d) Approx 1000
- (a) Cheddar
- (c) The Microwave. WW2 scientist working on radar discovered a chocolate bar in his pocket had melted whilst he was at work and concluded that microwaves could be used to heat food.
- (a) Cats pee
- (b) Food of the Gods
- (b) A few good men
- (c) 6,000 - Yes really!
- (a) 41%