- Casu Marzu is a beautiful Sardinian sheep's cheese. What added ingredient makes it taste very unique?
(a) Sardinian lemon liqueur (b) Garlic and herbs (c) Maggots
- How many different cheeses varieties are available today?
(a) 800 (b) 1000 (c) 2000
- Philadelphia cream cheese was first introduced in what city?
(a) Boston (b) New York City (c) Philadelphia
- Which of these is produced from camel milk?
(a) Caciotta (b) Cameo (c) Caravane
- Which English cheese is known as the King of Cheeses?
(a) Cheddar (b) Stilton (c) Red Leicester
- The thin, dark line in French Morbier is due to?
(a) Volcanic ash (b) Gauloise ash (c) Blue mould
- (c) Maggots!
- (c) 2000 (Right according to Michael Tunick’s The Science of Cheese 2014)
- (b) New York City
- (c) Caravane
- (b) Stilton - Stilton, a mellow blue cheese that also has a 'white' version
- (a) Volcanic ash