A festive cheesecake is a great dessert that can be made ahead of time and will delight your guests or customers. We think these are a great alternative to a traditional Christmas Pudding. Let’s start a new tradition.
Australians have been enjoying festive cheesecakes for a long time, the hot weather not really suiting a traditional Christmas pudding, so Australian websites are a great resource from which to find a wealth of imaginative ideas, the trend has spread all over the world now. Here’s an inspiration gallery to give you ideas.
Lots more Ideas to be found here. Credit and thanks to:
- www.bestrecipes.com.au – 30 Christmas cheesecakes to indulge in
- www.tasteofhome.com – 35 Christmas Cheesecake Recipes
- www.myrecipes.com – 45+ Showstopping Holiday Cheesecake Recipes
- www.blog.wilton.com – 18 of the Best Indulgent Holiday Cheesecake Recipes
- www.delish.com – 43 Christmas Cheesecakes That Are Even Better Than Milk And Cookies
- www.womanandhome.com – Christmas cheesecake recipes that will have your mouth watering
- www.taste.com.au – No-bake cheesecakes for Christmas
- www.tasteofhome.com – Festive Holiday Cheesecake
- www.charlotteslivelykitchen.com – Ginger Cheesecake
- www.amytreasure.com – No-bake Reindeer Christmas Cheesecake