A festive cheesecake is a great dessert that can be made ahead of time and will delight your guests or customers.
For 2020 with our unusual Christmas with limited numbers of guests, we think these are a great alternative. Let’s start a new tradition.
Australians have been enjoying festive cheesecakes for a long time, the hot weather not really suiting a traditional Christmas pudding, so Australian websites are a great resource from which to find a wealth of imaginative ideas.
Lots more Ideas to be found here
- www.bestrecipes.com.au – 30 Christmas cheesecakes to indulge in
- www.tasteofhome.com – 35 Christmas Cheesecake Recipes
- www.myrecipes.com – 45+ Showstopping Holiday Cheesecake Recipes
- www.blog.wilton.com – 18 of the Best Indulgent Holiday Cheesecake Recipes
- www.delish.com – 43 Christmas Cheesecakes That Are Even Better Than Milk And Cookies
- www.womanandhome.com – Christmas cheesecake recipes that will have your mouth watering
- www.taste.com.au – No-bake cheesecakes for Christmas